~ Olivesburg OH topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Olivesburg, Ohio, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5225280
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Olivesburg, Ohio (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 33158
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Olivesburg
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Ohio, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Olivesburg, Ohio, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Olivesburg - Shenandoah - Pin Oak Mobile Home Park - Adario
- Map Area ID: AREA4140.875-82.5-82.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41-82.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41-82.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW40.875-82.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE40.875-82.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41
- Southern map edge Latitude: 40.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -82.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.375
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Ashtabula to Chagrin River; Mentor Harbor; Chagrin River (14825-25) by NOAA