~ Pita Camp TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Pita Camp, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5158041
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pita Camp, Texas (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 35450
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pita Camp
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pita Camp, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rita Windmill - Ebony Hill - Number Three Windmill - Cerrito Artesian Well - Zacahuistle Windmill - Senorita Artesian Well - Llanito Windmill - Puerta Bajita Artesian Well - Lindero Artesian Well - Jim Windmill - Pinole Lake - Number Four Windmill - Patron Windmill - El Toro Artesian Well - Golondrina Windmill - Pita Camp - Ball Ranch - Los Pobres Windmill - Suman Gate
- Map Area ID: AREA2726.875-98-97.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW27-98
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE27-97.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW26.875-98
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE26.875-97.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 27
- Southern map edge Latitude: 26.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -98
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA