~ Odessa NE TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Odessa NE, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5152590
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Odessa NE, Texas (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 32921
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Odessa NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Odessa NE, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Four Section Windmill - Bellaire Park - Immanuel Baptist Church - First Church of the Nazarene - Ross School - Ross Elementary School - Burnet School - Antioch Church - Odessa Fire Department Station 6 - Pear Tree Windmill - Ireland Elementary Magnet School - West Texas Narcotic Task Force - Headlee Windmill - Solo - South Cooksey Windmill - Odessa Fire Department Station 5 - Optimist Park - Southeast Windmill - Ratliff Stadium - Odessa Division - Odessa Country Club - Odessa Fire Department Station 3 - Blanton Elementary School - Middle Pen Windmill - Northeast Odessa Post Office - Town and Country Shopping Center - University of Texas of the Permian Basin Police Department - Middle Windmill - L B Johnson Elementary School - Golden Acres Country Club - City of Odessa - Nimitz Junior High School - Jeffs Windmill - South Well - Mission Dorado Baptist Church - South Whittenburg Windmill - Saint Lukes United Methodist Church - Sherwood Shopping Center - Ratliff Ranch - Sunset Memorial Gardens - Ratliff Oil Field - Bethany Church - Saint Asbury Church - Chapel Hill Church - Parks-Penn Oil Field - Headlee Oil Field - Murry Fly Park - McKinney Windmill - North Whittenburg Windmill - Hallanan Oil Field - University of Texas Permian Basin Falcon Softball Field - University of Texas Permian Basin Main Gymnasium - Five Section Windmill - Ireland School - Burnet Elementary School - Permian High School - Teen Parent Learning Center - Permian High School - Life Challenge United Pentecostal Church - West Section Windmill - Sherwood Park - Music City Shopping Center - Abundant Grace Fellowship Church - Saint Barnabas Episcopal Church - Feedlot Windmill - Saint Lukes Church - North Cooksey Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.875-102.375-102.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-102.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-102.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.875-102.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.875-102.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -102.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -102.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA