~ South Bosque TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
South Bosque, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5139975
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): South Bosque, Texas (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 42154
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: South Bosque
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map South Bosque, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Spring Valley - South Bosque
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531.375-97.375-97.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-97.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-97.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.375-97.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.375-97.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA