~ El Reno NE OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
El Reno NE, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5139578
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): El Reno NE, Oklahoma (file size: 18 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13824
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: El Reno NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map El Reno NE, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oknoname 017005 Dam - Palmer Cemetery - Oknoname 017003 Dam - Isabel Loosen Rein Reservoir - M L McLain Dam - Northwood Dam - M L McLain Reservoir - Cottonwood Creek Site 17 Dam - Oknoname 017200 Reservoir - Piedmont Primary Elementary School - McClain 209 Dam - Uncle John Creek Site 10 Reservoir - Oknoname 017200 Dam - Oknoname Canadian County 5 Lake - Cottonwood Creek Site 17 Reservoir - Isabel Loosen Rein Dam - Uncle John Creek Site 10 Dam - Oknoname 017003 Reservoir - Mathewson Cemetery - City of Piedmont - Cottonwood Creek Site 16 Reservoir - Piedmont High School - Cottonwood Creek Site 16 Dam - McClain 209 Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA35.7535.625-97.875-97.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.75-97.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.75-97.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.625-97.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.625-97.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.75
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.