~ Lone Oak North TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Lone Oak North, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5139168
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lone Oak North, Texas (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 26360
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lone Oak North
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lone Oak North, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dam Number 4 - West Caney Creek - Wolf Pen Creek - Head Creek - Cowmiech Creek - Soil Conservation Service Site 4 Dam - Dunbar School - Caney Church - Sullivan Cemetery - Lynn Creek - Williams Chapel Cemetery - Soil Conservation Service Site 3 Dam - Soil Conservation Service Site 2 Dam - Soil Conservation Service Site 2 Reservoir - Twin Oak Cemetery - Soil Conservation Service Site 10a Reservoir - Dam Number 2 - Weedfalls Airport - Glenmar Airport - Soil Conservation Service Site 10a Dam - Soil Conservation Service Site 1 Reservoir - Dam Number 3 - Lone Oak Division - Soil Conservation Service Site 1 Dam - Pool Branch - Hall Cemetery - Watson Branch - Caney Creek - Soil Conservation Service Site 4 Reservoir - Prairie Valley Church - Plainview Church - Soil Conservation Service Site 3 Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA33.12533-96-95.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.125-96
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.125-95.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33-96
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33-95.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33
- Western map edge Longitude: -96
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA