~ Lake Carl Blackwell OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
Lake Carl Blackwell, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5131187
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Carl Blackwell, Oklahoma (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24366
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake Carl Blackwell
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Carl Blackwell, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shelton-Bethel Cemetery - Stillwater Creek Site 38 Dam - Carl Blackwell Dam - Stillwater Creek Site 38 Reservoir - Stillwater Creek Site 40 Dam - Stillwater Creek Site 39 Reservoir - Stillwater Creek Site 34 Reservoir - Long Branch Site 3 Dam - Stillwater Creek Site 41 Dam - Lake Carl Blackwell - South Lone Elm Oil Field - Stillwater Creek Site 37 Dam - Stillwater Creek Site 41 Reservoir - Stillwater Creek Site 40 Reservoir - Stillwater Creek Site 35 Reservoir - Stillwater Creek Site 35 Dam - Township of Stillwater - North Stillwater Creek - Dry Creek - Oknoname 103004 Dam - Stillwater Creek Site 37 Reservoir - Stillwater Creek Site 34 Dam - Lanier Cemetery - Oknoname 103004 Reservoir - Ewy Cemetery - Harrington Creek - Doxey Cemetery - Township of Walnut - Lake McMurtry - Stillwater Creek Site 39 Dam - Long Branch Site 3 Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA36.2536.125-97.25-97.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.25-97.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.25-97.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.125-97.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.125-97.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.125
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.