~ Connerville NE OK topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
Connerville NE, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5130478
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Connerville NE, Oklahoma (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9877
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Connerville NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Connerville NE, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Upper Clear Boggy Creek Site 11 Dam - Viola Spring - Little Blue Creek - Camp Simpson - Delaware Creek Site 9 Dam - Diamond Spring Branch - Pontotoc Cemetery - Little Delaware Creek - Delaware Creek Site 10 Dam - Deadman Spring - Upper Clear Boggy Creek Site 11 Reservoir - Delaware Creek Site 9 Reservoir - Seely Chapel - Witch Hole - Upper Clear Boggy Creek Site 12 Dam - Kelly Spring - Township of Brogdon - Delaware Creek Site 10 Reservoir - Delaware Creek Site 8 Dam - Upper Clear Boggy Creek Site 12 Reservoir - Rutherford Spring - Delaware Creek Site 8 Reservoir - Pilgrim Cemetery - Seeley Cemetery - Houghtubby Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.375-96.625-96.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-96.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-96.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.375-96.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.375-96.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96.5
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.