~ Chardon SW KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
Chardon SW, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5128862
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Chardon SW, Kansas (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 8185
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Chardon SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Chardon SW, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Copeland (historical) - Illion (historical) - Quickville (historical) - Ilion School (historical) - Prairie Rose Church - Mirage School (historical) - Ilion Cemetery - Bunker School
- Map Area ID: AREA39.62539.5-101.25-101.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.625-101.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.625-101.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.5-101.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.5-101.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -101.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101.125
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.