~ Kensington NW KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
Kensington NW, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5128115
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kensington NW, Kansas (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23352
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Kensington NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kensington NW, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Matteson Cemetery - Greenwood Cemetery - West Crow Creek - Crow (historical) - Chapman Cemetery - Township of Glenwood - Mattison (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA4039.875-99.25-99.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW40-99.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE40-99.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.875-99.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.875-99.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 40
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.125
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.