~ Lake Scott KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
Lake Scott, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5127535
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Scott, Kansas (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24642
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake Scott
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Scott, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Christy Dam (historical) - Elm Camping Area - Epler Canyon - Glendale School (historical) - Squaws Den Battleground - Devils Backbone - White Womans Grave - Horsethief Canyon - Sand Draw - Timber Canyon - Suicide Bluffs - Shafer Canyon - Scott County State Park Dam - Scott State Park Bull Canyon South Campground - Carpenter Chapel - Battle Canyon - Circle Drive Campground - Camp Lakeside - Scott County State Lake - McBride Monument - Battendorf Canyon - Scott State Park Lakebank Drive Campground - Township of Lees - El Cuartelejo Ruins - Barrel Springs Trout Pond - Squaws Den Monument - Lake Scott - Lake Scott State Park - Prairie View School (historical) - Christy Canyon - Upper Christy Lake (historical) - Lakeside Campground - State Park School (historical) - Steele Monument - Scott State Game Management Area - Scott State Park Timber Canyon Campground - Steele Homestead Museum - Morgan Draw - Christy Lake (historical) - Landon Draw - Lake View Campground - Garvin Canyon - Barrel Springs - Camp Christy
- Map Area ID: AREA38.7538.625-101-100.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW38.75-101
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE38.75-100.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.625-101
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.625-100.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 38.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -101
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100.875
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.