~ Wakarusa KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
Wakarusa, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5127115
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wakarusa, Kansas (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47188
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wakarusa
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wakarusa, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wakarusa - South Village Mobile Home Park - Mathews Park - Ridgewood Estates Mobile Home Park - Blue Oaks and Live Oaks Mobile Home Park - Pauline - Berryton - Green Acres Park Mobile Home Park - Coachlight Village Mobile Home Courts South - Cullen Village - Terra Heights - Shady Acres Mobile Home Park - Hillside Mobile Home Park - Shawnee Hills Mobile Home Park
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-95.75-95.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-95.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-95.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-95.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-95.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.625
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.