~ Easton SW KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2009
Easton SW, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 2009.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5127025
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Easton SW, Kansas (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 13528
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Easton SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2009
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Easton SW, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sanders Airport - Indian Creek - Hull Grove Cemetery - Lee (historical) - Edmonds Church - Saint Lawrence Cemetery - Langley Cemetery - Scatter Creek - Hebron Church - Prairie Creek - Wise Cemetery - Wise Cemetery - Springdale Cemetery - Saint Lawrence Cemetery
- Map Area ID: AREA39.37539.25-95.25-95.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.375-95.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.375-95.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.25-95.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.25-95.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.125
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.