United States, 2017 Best of the Road, Atlas and Guide by Rand McNally
A four-color, 132-page travel guide section contains 25 vacation and weekend U.S. getaways, all hand-picked from Rand McNallys collection of Best of the Road trips. Together they provide a range of driving escapes---from beach vacations to mountain adventures to everything in between---in the Northeast, Midwest, South, and West. A completely updated, 140- page Rand McNally Road Atlas makes mapping out and taking the trips even easier.
• Recently refreshed trips have classic and new points of interest for all interests, ages, and budgets.
• Restaurant, hotel, and campground suggestions include the most authentic offerings in each place.
• New at-a-glance tips and trivia help make planning easy and fun.
• New city itineraries guide readers to and through major and mid-size urban hubs.
• Road trip maps highlight routes and destinations; city maps pinpoint key attractions and amenities.
• Hundreds of photos illustrate the scenery and sights of each trip.
- Product Number: 2222857
- Product Code: RM_BOTR_AT
- ISBN: 9780528015465
- Year of Publication: 2016
- Unfolded Size: 15.375 x 10.875 inches
- Map type: Atlas
- Geographical region: United States
Adirondack-North Country, New York, Road Atlas by Jimapco
Adriatic Coast, Eastern, Atlas by Freytag-Berndt und Artaria
Akron, Ohio including Summit and Portage Counties by GM Johnson
Alabama Recreation Atlas by National Geographic Maps