Mineral King, California Trail Map by Tom Harrison Maps
This is one of the most popular hiking areas in Sequoia National Park, and includes most of the High Sierra Trail from Lodgepole through Bearpaw Meadow and on to the Kern River Canyon. The scale is 1:63,360 (1 inch represents 1 mile) and the contour interval is 80 feet, UTM zone 11.
- Product Number: 2184433M
- Product Code: TH_MINERAL_KI
- ISBN: 9780991578467
- Year of Publication: 2014
- Folded Size: 9.06 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 26.77 x 16.54 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: California
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.