Brittany, France, Green Guide by Michelin Maps and Guides
• Comprehensive coverage of this ancient, sea-faring region of France with ratings of all attractions, so travelers can craft their own travel adventures and easily zoom in on what they want to see and do.
• Recommendations of great places to eat and stay to fully engage in the Breton experience.
• Recommended walking and driving tours, accurate mapping and practical detail travelers need.
• Fascinating introduction to Brittany, its people and culture, with well-crafted sections on art, history and architecture to encourage in-depth exploration.
• Ideal for the independent traveler seeking unique, enriching experiences.
- Product Number: 2149904
- Product Code: M_GG_BRITTANY
- ISBN: 9782067181953
- Year of Publication: 2013
- Unfolded Size: 9.06 x 4.72 inches
- Map type: Other
- Geographical region: France
Abords de Carteret et Portbail by SHOM
Abords de Cherbourg - Du Cap de La Hague a la Pointe de Barfleur by SHOM