Bend and Three Sisters, OR, Map 818 by National Geographic Maps
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic Map
National Geographics Trails Illustrated map of Bend and Smith Rock is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
Trails Illustrated maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough - capable of going anywhere you do.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
Map Scale = 1:75,000
- Product Number: 2060108M
- Product Code: TI_BEND
- Publisher Product ID: TI00000818
- ISBN: 9781566956628
- Year of Publication: 2012
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.330 inches
- Unfolded Size: 36.61 x 24.410 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: Oregon
4 Valleys Hiking Map by Orell Fu?ssli Kartographie, Edition MPA by Orell Fussli
4 Valleys, Switzerland, Topographical Map of Hiking Trails by Edition MPA by Orell Fussli
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Abraham Lincolns America by McElfresh Map Co.