Manistee National Forest, South, Map 759 by National Geographic Maps
National Geographics Trails Illustrated map of Manistee National Forest, South is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information. Trails Illustrated maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough capable of going anywhere you do.
Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
- Product Number: 2060046M
- Product Code: TI_MANISTEE_S
- Publisher Product ID: TI00000759
- ISBN: 9781566956574
- Year of Publication: 2012
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 37.01 x 24.8 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: Michigan
4 Valleys Hiking Map by Orell Fu?ssli Kartographie, Edition MPA by Orell Fussli
4 Valleys, Switzerland, Topographical Map of Hiking Trails by Edition MPA by Orell Fussli
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Abraham Lincolns America by McElfresh Map Co.