Muir Woods National Monument, California by Redwood Hikes Press
Because its only a few minutes drive from the Golden Gate, Muir Woods is the worlds most-visited redwood park and is a favorite destination for visitors to San Francisco. Includes photos, brief descriptions, and elevation profiles of eight hikes. Full color on both sides.
- Product Number: 2038921M
- Product Code: RHP_MUIR_WOOD
- ISBN: 9781934127032
- Year of Publication: 2006
- Folded Size: 9.06 x 3.94 inches
- Unfolded Size: 16.14 x 21.65 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: California
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.