Everest Base Camp, Nepal, Adventure Map 3001 by National Geographic Maps
National Geographics Everest Base Camp AdventureMap is designed to meet the unique needs of adventure travelers, highlighting hundreds of points of interest and the diverse and unique destinations within the country.
The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough - capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy.
Main Map Scale = 1:50,000
- Product Number: 2034507M
- Product Code: NG_AM_EVEREST
- Publisher Product ID: AD00003001
- ISBN: 9781566955195
- Year of Publication: 2004
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 32.09 x 24.8 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: Nepal
4 Valleys Hiking Map by Orell Fu?ssli Kartographie, Edition MPA by Orell Fussli
4 Valleys, Switzerland, Topographical Map of Hiking Trails by Edition MPA by Orell Fussli
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Abraham Lincolns America by McElfresh Map Co.