Salt River Canyon and Tonto National Forest, Map 853 by National Geographic Maps
Waterproof, tear-resistant, topographic map of Salt River Canyon, AZ.
One of the most-visited urban forests in the U.S., with approximately 5.8 million visitors annually, the Tonto National Forest spans almost 3 million acres of diverse terrain just outside of Phoenix, AZ. Tonto encompasses a wide variety of vegetation ranging from cactus-studded desert to pine-forested mountains, and numerous recreational opportunities throughout the year.
Trails Illustrated maps are detailed and up-to-date for the forest, carefully researched and developed in co-operation with local land managers and agencies. Each map contains easy to read trails, numbered forest service roads, campsites, access points, scenic points-of-interest, and important facilities.
Each map is printed in the United States, at a certified green printer, using low V.O.C. inks on waterproof, tear-resistant material.
- Salt River Canyon and White Canyon Wilderness Areas
- Arizona Trail
- Gila-Pinal and Desert to the Pines Scenic Byways
- Gila River
- Locations of Public Facilities and Fee Areas
- Motorized and Non-Motorized Trails
- Equestrian and Multiple Use Trails
- Globe, Mesa and Tonto Basin Ranger Districts
- Agency Contact and Recreation Information
Map Scale = 1:70,000
- Product Number: 2032664M
- Product Code: TI_SALT_RIVER
- Publisher Product ID: TI00000853
- ISBN: 9781566954877
- Year of Publication: 2009
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 24.8 x 33.07 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: Arizona
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps