Topo map 084M03 Amber River, 1:50,000 scale
084M03 Amber River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-084M03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-084M
- Map ID also known as: 084M03, 84M3, 84M03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Alberta, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 084M03 Amber River covers the following places:
- Municipal District of Mackenzie No. 23 - Specialized Municipality of Mackenzie No. 23 - Amber River - Vardie River - Zama River
Alberta Back Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Alberta Recreation Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation, MapArt Corporation, Peter Heiler Ltd.
Alberta Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation