Topo map 082P07 Drumheller, 1:50,000 scale
082P07 Drumheller NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-082P07
- Parent Topo: TOPO-082P
- Map ID also known as: 082P07, 82P7, 82P07
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Alberta, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 082P07 Drumheller covers the following places:
- Beveridge Lake - Robinson Lake - Two Bar Lake - Whey Lake - Flagpole Hill - Monarch Hill - Raymond Hill - Municipal District of Badlands No. 7 - Municipal District of Kneehill No. 48 - Municipal District of Starland No. 47 - Starland County - Wheatland County - Special Area No. 2 - Midland Provincial Park - Fox Creek - Kneehill Creek - Kneehills Creek - Michichi Creek - Red Deer River - Rosebud Creek - Rosebud River - Severn Creek - Willow Creek - Drumheller - Aerial - Beynon - Cambria - Dalum - Dunphy - Eladesor - Gatine - Helmer - Hesketh - Kirkpatrick - Kneehill - Lehigh - Midlandvale - Nacmine - Newcastle Mine - Rosebud - Rosebud Creek - Rosedale - Rosedale Station - Taylor - Verdant Valley - Wayne - Willow Creek - Home Coulee - Horseshoe Canyon
Alberta Back Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Alberta Recreation Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation, MapArt Corporation, Peter Heiler Ltd.
Alberta Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation