Topo map 073L01 Reita Lake, 1:50,000 scale
073L01 Reita Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073L01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073L
- Map ID also known as: 073L01, 73L1, 73L01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Alberta, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073L01 Reita Lake covers the following places:
- Cold Lake 149 - Puskiakiwenin 122 - Angling Lake - Bates Lake - Bear Lake - Birch Lake - Chandler Lake - Cushing Lake - Day Lake - Ernestina Lake - Little Rock Island Lake - MacBeth Lake - Moonshine Lake - Redspring Lake - Reita Lake - Soars Lake - Square Lake - Thompson Lakes - County of St. Paul No. 19 - Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87 - Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87 - Loon Lake No. 561 - Alberta - Redspring Creek - Redspring Creek - Reita Creek - Beaverdam - Elizabeth Metis Colony No. 9 - Elizabeth Metis Settlement - Fishing Lake Metis Colony No. 10 - Fishing Lake Metis Settlement
Alberta Back Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Alberta Recreation Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation, MapArt Corporation, Peter Heiler Ltd.
Alberta Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation