Topo map 073D04 Castor, 1:50,000 scale
073D04 Castor NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-073D04
- Parent Topo: TOPO-073D
- Map ID also known as: 073D04, 73D4, 73D04
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Alberta, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 073D04 Castor covers the following places:
- Huber Dam - Godfrey Lake - Lanes Lake - Mather Reservoir - Pikes Lake - Sullivan Lake - Syson Lake - County of Paintearth No. 18 - Castor Creek - Frenchman's Creek - Sounding Creek - Young Creek - Castor - Battle River - Bulwark - Federal - Fleet - Lure - Sullivan Lake
Alberta Back Road Atlas by Canadian Cartographics Corporation
Alberta Recreation Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation, MapArt Corporation, Peter Heiler Ltd.
Alberta Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation