~ Averill OE N VT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Averill OE N, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7831013
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Averill OE N, Vermont (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 75936
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Averill OE N
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Averill OE N, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wallace Pond - Saint Thomas Church - Morrill Brook - Averill Mountain - Averill Mountain State Wildlife Management Area
- Map Area ID: AREA45.12545-71.75-71.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.125-71.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.125-71.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45-71.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45-71.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.625
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.