~ Barre East VT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Barre East, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7831001
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barre East, Vermont (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 69266
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Barre East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barre East, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Wildersburg Common - Lower Websterville - Orange - Perkinsville - Graniteville - Upper Graniteville - East Barre - Websterville - Foxville
- Map Area ID: AREA44.2544.125-72.5-72.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.25-72.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.25-72.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.125-72.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.125-72.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.375
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.