~ Averill VT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1953, updated 1954
Averill, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1953.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5638455
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Averill, Vermont (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 73252
- Scan ID: 337828
- Imprint Year: 1954
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Edit Year: 1953
- Survey Year: 1926
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Keywords: Overedge with No Adjacent Map
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Averill
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1953
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Averill, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cones - Bloomfield - Lennington - Georges - Arlins - Canaan - Simms Hill - West Stewartstown - Columbia - Meriden Hill - North Stratford - Columbia - Averill - Tinkerville
- Map Area ID: AREA4544.75-71.75-71.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45-71.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45-71.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.75-71.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.75-71.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.5
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.