~ Barnet VT topo map, 1:25000 scale, 7.5 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1983, updated 1983
Barnet, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1983.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5599992
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barnet, Vermont (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 75107
- Scan ID: 337749
- Imprint Year: 1983
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1979
- Edit Year: 1983
- Field Check Year: 1980
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Barnet
- Grid size: 7.5 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:25000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barnet, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- South Peacham - Ewells Mills - Peacham - East Peacham - Monroe - McIndoe Falls - Green Bay - Barnet - West Barnet - East Barnet Inwood Station - Mosquitoville
- Map Area ID: AREA44.37544.25-72.25-72
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.375-72.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.375-72
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.25-72.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.25-72
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.