~ Barre East VT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1981, updated 1988
Barre East, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1981.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5599156
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barre East, Vermont (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 69266
- Scan ID: 337301
- Imprint Year: 1988
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1988
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1988
- Field Check Year: 1976
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Barre East
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1981
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barre East, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lower Websterville - East Barre - Websterville - Orange - Graniteville - Wildersburg Common - Upper Graniteville - Foxville - Perkinsville
- Map Area ID: AREA44.2544.125-72.5-72.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.25-72.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.25-72.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.125-72.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.125-72.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.375
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.