~ Bakersfield VT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1986, updated 1987
Bakersfield, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1986.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5599152
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bakersfield, Vermont (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2194
- Scan ID: 337299
- Imprint Year: 1987
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1981
- Edit Year: 1986
- Field Check Year: 1982
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Provisional map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bakersfield
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1986
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bakersfield, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gilberts Tannery - East Fairfield - Bordoville - West Enosburg - Bakersfield
- Map Area ID: AREA44.87544.75-72.875-72.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.875-72.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.875-72.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.75-72.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.75-72.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -72.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -72.75
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.