~ Arlington VT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1997, updated 2000
Arlington, Vermont, USGS topographic map dated 1997.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5599150
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Arlington, Vermont (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 1458
- Scan ID: 337293
- Imprint Year: 2000
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1993
- Edit Year: 1997
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Forest Service
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Arlington
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Vermont, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Arlington, Vermont, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kansas - Arlington - Hidden Valley - Shaftsbury - Chiselville - East Arlington - West Arlington
- Map Area ID: AREA43.12543-73.25-73.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.125-73.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.125-73.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-73.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-73.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.125
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.