Mount Mansfield and Stowe, Map 749 by National Geographic Maps
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic Map
National Geographics Trails Illustrated map of Mount Mansfield / Stowe is a two-sided, waterproof map created in conjunction with local land management agencies.
Trails Illustrated maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough - capable of going anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and can be folded to a packable size of 4.25 x 9.25; unfolded size is 26 x 38.
Net proceeds from the sale of this map go to support the nonprofit mission of the National Geographic Society.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
- Product Number: 2060041M
- Product Code: TI_MT_MANS
- Publisher Product ID: TI00000749
- ISBN: 9781566955898
- Year of Publication: 2012
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 37.01 x 24.8 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: Vermont
Bennington and Rutland Counties, Vermont by Jimapco
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier and Barre, Vermont by The Seeger Map Company Inc.