~ Grass Point VI topo map, 1:20000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2013
Grass Point, Virgin Islands, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8537903
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Grass Point, Virgin Islands (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 332168
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Grass Point
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:20000
- Geographical region: Virgin Islands, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Grass Point, Virgin Islands, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Adjett (historical) - Madame Carty - Catharinas Hope
- Map Area ID: AREA17.7517.625-64.625-64.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW17.75-64.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE17.75-64.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW17.625-64.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE17.625-64.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 17.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 17.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -64.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -64.5
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016