~ Bridgeport CT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1891
Bridgeport, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 1891.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8518086
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bridgeport, Connecticut (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51764
- Scan ID: 330978
- Survey Year: 1889
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bridgeport
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1891
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bridgeport, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lordship - Melville Village - Milford - Tunxis Hill - Milford Lawns - City of Milford (balance) - Stratford - Newfield - Toilsome Hill - Mill Hill - Stratfield - Rivercliff - Bayview - Baldwins Crossing - Putney - Ox Hill - Oronoque - Myrtle Beach - Trumbull - Walnut Beach - Nichols - Bridgeport - Forest Heights - Schoonhoven Park - Laurel Beach - Johnsons Corner - Fort Trumbull - Pecks Mill - Wildermere Beach - Cupheag (historical) - Devon - Little Danbury - Silver Beach - Morningside - Oronoque Hills South - Black Rock - East Bridgeport - Point Beach - Little Danbury (historical) - Naugatuck Gardens - Naugatuck Junction - Cedar Beach - Grover Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA41.2541-73.25-73
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.25-73.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.25-73
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41-73.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41-73
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016