~ Pinetops NC topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Pinetops, North Carolina, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-8240476
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Pinetops, North Carolina (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 35328
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Pinetops
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Carolina, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Pinetops, North Carolina, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Saint Lewis - Hazelwood Park - Macclesfield - Fox Hollow - Crisp - Mercer - Lancaster - Wiggins Crossroads - Pinetops
- Map Area ID: AREA35.87535.75-77.75-77.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.875-77.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.875-77.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.75-77.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.75-77.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.625
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016