~ Oliver Draw WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Oliver Draw, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7861321
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Oliver Draw, Wyoming (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 33154
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Oliver Draw
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Oliver Draw, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Vaugh Dam - Northwest Draw - Number 1 Creek - Short Creek - Shober Number 1 Dam - Wildcat Creek - Logan Creek - Oliver Draw - Shober Number 1 Reservoir - Spring Creek - Vaugh Reservoir
- Map Area ID: AREA44.7544.625-105.5-105.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.75-105.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.75-105.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.625-105.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.625-105.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.375
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016