~ Nugget WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Nugget, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7861299
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nugget, Wyoming (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 32643
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Nugget
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nugget, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fossil Ridge - Chicken Creek - Rock Creek - Ollie Spring - Bullpen Creek - Millet Canyon - Smallpox Creek - Fossil Butte National Monument
- Map Area ID: AREA41.87541.75-110.875-110.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.875-110.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.875-110.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-110.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-110.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110.75
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016