~ Noble Basin WY topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Noble Basin, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7861293
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Noble Basin, Wyoming (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 71064
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Noble Basin
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Noble Basin, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kilgore Creek - South Fork Hoback River - Noble Basin - Dead Shot Ranch - Strawberry Ridge - Creased Dog Creek - Jamb Creek - Upper Hoback Canyon - South Fork Chall Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA43.12543-110.5-110.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.125-110.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.125-110.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-110.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-110.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110.375
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016