~ Lawson Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Lawson Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7261014
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lawson Mountain, Oregon (file size: 39 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 25165
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lawson Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lawson Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Richard Butte - Blake Spring - Lewis Butte - Gage Range - Blake Flat - Carroll Creek - Beaver Forest Service Station - Woodward Ranch - Jones Ranch - Spring Gulch - Clover Creek - Liberty Post Office (historical) - Do Little Flat - Gilchrist Butte - Camp Creek - Hay Flat - Lewis Ditch - Gage Ranch - Frier Spring - Howard Ranch - Snowshoe Point - Black Butte - Bailey Butte - Mossy Rock Camp - Specht Rim - Ross Flat - Lawson Mountain - McNeese Flat - Fitzgerald Ranch - West Branch Cemetery - Courthouse Rock - Stephenson Creek - Post Gulch - Sand Mountain - Cougar Gulch - Sheep Smother Spring - Beaver Spring - Ihrig Ranch - Rail Creek - Mossy Rock Camp - Gage Creek - Caesar Gulch - Payne Ranch (historical) - O'Kelly Creek - Dove Mountain - Heflin Spring - Slide Creek - Sheep Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA44.62544.5-120.375-120.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.625-120.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.625-120.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.5-120.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.5-120.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -120.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.25
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016