~ Westport ME topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Westport, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7257662
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Westport, Maine (file size: 28 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 48462
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Westport
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Westport, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Dover - Edgecomb - North Edgecomb - Fort Edgecomb - Boothbay - Westport - Montsweag - Oak Hill - Murphys Corner - Trevett
- Map Area ID: AREA4443.875-69.75-69.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44-69.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44-69.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43.875-69.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43.875-69.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -69.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -69.625
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016