~ Cruz Bay VI topo map, 1:20000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2013
Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5964386
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 75907
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Cruz Bay
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:20000
- Geographical region: Virgin Islands, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Susannaberg - Enighed - Adrian - Fish Bay - Contant - L'Esperance - Cruz Bay - Nazareth - Frydendal - Bethany - Sieben - Benner - Monte - Mollendal
- Map Area ID: AREA18.37518.25-64.875-64.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW18.375-64.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE18.375-64.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW18.25-64.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE18.25-64.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 18.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 18.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -64.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -64.75
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016