~ La Sal UT topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 1 Degree, Historical, 1885
La Sal, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 1885.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5618952
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): La Sal, Utah (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 322255
- Scan ID: 250204
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Moab W
- Grid size: 1 X 1 Degree
- Date on map: 1885
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map La Sal, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Vista - Old La Sal - Elba - Moab - Spanish Valley - Floy - La Sal Junction - Cisco - Brendel - Castle Valley - La Sal - Dewey - Crescent Junction - Sagers - Thompson Springs
- Map Area ID: AREA3938-110-109
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-110
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-109
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38-110
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38-109
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38
- Western map edge Longitude: -110
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016