~ Lake WY topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1885
Lake, Wyoming, USGS topographic map dated 1885.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5617858
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake, Wyoming (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65841
- Scan ID: 342491
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lake
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1885
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Wyoming, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake, Wyoming, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Frank Island - Heart Lake - Molly Islands - Plenty Coups Peak - The Promontory - Mink Creek Cutoff Trail - Jay Creek - Cub Creek - Cowdell Waste Water Ditch - Top Notch Peak - Phlox Creek - Rocky Creek - Plateau Creek - West Cutoff Trail - Thorofare Ranger Station - Evermann Creek - Trappers Creek - Snipe Point - Two Ocean Plateau - Tri-county Lake - Castle Creek - Clear Creek Trail - Phelps Pass - Eagle Bay - Fox Creek Patrol Cabin - Sylvan Lake - Two Ocean Pass - Langford Cairn - Rock Point - Coulter-Wolverine Cutoff Trail - East Entrance Ranger Station - Chicken Ridge - Sand Point - Channel Mountain - Yellowstone Trail - Trail Creek - Wolf Point - Atlantic Creek - Eagle Pass - Grizzly Peak - Sickle Creek - Yellowstone Point - Howell Creek - Plover Point - Cliff Creek - Senecio Creek - Daniels Creek - Terrace Point - Gravel Lake - Overlook Mountain - Flat Mountain Arm - Outlet Creek - Gravel Creek Patrol Cabin - Fox Creek - Hawks Rest Patrol Cabin - Bobcat Ridge - Monument Cairn - Reservation Peak - Beaverdam Creek - Heart Lake Patrol Cabin - Colter Peak - Snowslide Creek - Basin Creek - Beaver Creek - Elk Point - Alder Lake - Mountain Creek - Peale Island - Mount Hancock - Mount Doane - Turret Mountain - Grouse Creek - Southeast Arm - The Trident - Trident Plateau - Avalanche Peak - Arthur Peak - Flat Mountain - Mount Schurz - Signal Hills - Alluvium Creek - Terrace Point - Langford Cairn - Ermine Creek - Park Point Patrol Cabin - Heart Lake Trail - Dot Island - Fox Park Flat - Brimstone Basin - Weasel Creek - Crooked Creek - Passage Creek - North Two Ocean Creek - South Two Ocean Creek - Teton Wilderness - Coulter Creek Tail - Two Ocean Plateau Trail - Gravel Peak - Badger Creek - Outlet Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA44.544-110.5-110
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.5-110.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.5-110
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44-110.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44-110
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016