~ Harrisonville MO topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1887
Harrisonville, Missouri, USGS topographic map dated 1887.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5575630
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Harrisonville, Missouri (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65650
- Scan ID: 325462
- Survey Year: 1885
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Harrisonville
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1887
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Missouri, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Harrisonville, Missouri, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oviet (historical) - Austin - Fulkerson - Lone Jack - Tarsney - Greenwood - Rose Hill - Fenwick - Lone Tree - Medford - Harrelson - Wingate - Cockrell - Harrisonville - Gowdy - Elm - Quick City - Union Point - Ore - Sni Mills - Vale - Unity Village - Wyoming (historical) - Cause Prairie (historical) - Old Peculiar - Hicks City - Delavan (historical) - Coleman - Huber - Little Blue - Tarsney Lakes - Everett - East Lynne - Lees Summit - Lake Winnebago - Prettyman - Peculiar - Rockford (historical) - Latour - Strasburg - Gunn City - Avon - South Lee - Lake Lotawana - Baldwin Park - Hadsell - Pleasant Hill - Raymore - Daugherty - Chapel Hill - Kingsville - Knobtown - Garden City - Longview - Rural Home (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.5-94.5-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-94.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.5-94.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.5-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016