~ Danbury CT topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1892
Danbury, Connecticut, USGS topographic map dated 1892.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5566254
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Danbury, Connecticut (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53193
- Scan ID: 331000
- Survey Year: 1879
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Danbury
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1892
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Connecticut, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Danbury, Connecticut, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Five Points - Sandy Hook - Berkshire - Candlewood Pines - Topstone - Lattins Landing - Candlewood Lake Club - Rock Raymond - Danbury - Knollcrest - Brookfield - Beckettville - Wildmans Landing - Selleck Four Corners (historical) - Easton - Germantown - Hopewell - Ridgefield - Beaverbrook - Bethel - Dodgingtown - Snug Harbor - Pleasant Acres - Stepney - Hawthorne Terrace - Botsford - Aqua Vista - Palestine - Georgetown - Brookfield Center - Russian Village - Redding - Wataba Lake - Candlewood Shores - Huntingtown - Branchville - Hollywyle Park - Lonetown - Upper Stepney - Hattertown - Newtown - West Redding - Hawleyville - South Britain - Shady Rest - Berkshire Estates - Ta'agan Point - Miry Brook - Redding Ridge - Rocky Glen - Morgan Fair Corners - Cedar Heights - Oakdale Manor - New Fairfield - Margerie Manor - Sanfordtown - Candlewood Orchards - Casagmo - Fox Hill - Boston - Candlewood Knolls - Pootatuck Park - Obtuse Hill - Hayestown
- Map Area ID: AREA41.541.25-73.5-73.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.5-73.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.5-73.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.25-73.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.25-73.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.25
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016