~ Manchester KY topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1891
Manchester, Kentucky, USGS topographic map dated 1891.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5294960
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Manchester, Kentucky (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65977
- Scan ID: 804248
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 508 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Manchester
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1891
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Kentucky, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Manchester, Kentucky, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sprule - Smith (historical) - Travis (historical) - New Zion - Endee - Mistletoe - Privett - McKee - Tyner - Whoopflarea - Ammie - Mouth of Little Sextons Creek (historical) - Peabody - Tanksley - Eversole - Gibbs - Gray Hawk - Bluehole - Grace - Sturgeon - Royrader - Couch Town Neighborhood (historical) - Lincoln - Lesbas - Sasser - Tuttle - Red Star (historical) - Ashers Fork - Annville - Sebastian - Hima - Atkinstown - Brutus - Herd - Blake - Green Hill - Sibert - Lida - Spurlock - Mummie - Jacks Creek - Turkey Foot - Larue - Upper Squabble (historical) - Pleasant Neighborhood (historical) - Sparks (historical) - Bernice - Vincent - Big Creek - Couch Fork Neighborhood (historical) - Egypt - Hickory Flat (historical) - Rock Spring Neighborhood (historical) - Lewis (historical) - McWhorter - Datha - Scoville - Collins Station (historical) - Levi - Southfork - Garrard - Brightshade - Bush - High Knob - Sourwood - Hall Neighborhood (historical) - Bradshaw - Mildred - Sugar Camp Neighborhood (historical) - Houston - Felty - Needmore Neighborhood (historical) - Benge - Stringtown (historical) - Indian Creek Neighborhood (historical) - Ogle - Alger - Barcreek - Conkling - Chestnut Neighborhood (historical) - Oneida - Island City - Bishop Bend (historical) - Plank - Goose Rock - Hogg Neighborhood (historical) - Roark - Portersburg - Panco - Deer Lick - Moors Neighborhood (historical) - Lucky Fork - Flatwoods (historical) - Bear Branch - Arnett - Lebanon (historical) - Booneville - Major - Doorway - Middle Squabble (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537-84-83.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-84
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-83.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-84
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-83.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -84
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83.5
~ Eckley NE CO topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Woodland MI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ Athens WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
~ New Brunswick NJ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016