~ A Bar A Ranch TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1964, updated 1967
A Bar A Ranch, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1964.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5481213
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): A Bar A Ranch, Texas (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19
- Scan ID: 106093
- Imprint Year: 1967
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1962
- Field Check Year: 1964
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: A Bar A Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map A Bar A Ranch, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Circle R Sky Ranch - Gallant Lake - Rocky Creek - West Prong Medina River - Anchor T Ranch - Hough Creek - Coalkiln Creek - Dewberry Hollow - Rhyme Creek - Stanford Creek - Carpenter Creek - Thompson Lake Dam - Circle R Resort Ranch Airport (historical) - Wallace Creek - Idlewild Airport - Garrison Lake Dam - Baker Cemetery - Cripple Creek Ranch - A Bar A Ranch - Thompson Lake - Cinco B Ranch Airport - Horse Creek - Bauerlein Creek - Cazey Creek - Mickle Creek - Bauerlein Cemetery - Pecan Ranch - Garrison Lake - North Prong Medina River - West Prong Cemetery - Gallant Lake Dam - Rocky River Ranch - Means Cemetery - Goodman Cemetery - Elm Creek - Spring Creek - Horse Valley Ranch - Chalk Creek - Pecan Creek - Wet Hollow - Benton Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-99.375-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-99.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-99.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA