~ Barranquitas NO PR topo map, 1:10000 scale, 3.75 X 3.75 Minute, Historical, 1947
Barranquitas NO, Puerto Rico, USGS topographic map dated 1947.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5654038
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barranquitas NO, Puerto Rico (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 286485
- Scan ID: 361934
- Survey Year: 1943
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: Spanish
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Barranquitas NW
- Grid size: 3.75 X 3.75 Minute
- Date on map: 1947
- Map Scale: 1:10000
- Geographical region: Puerto Rico, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barranquitas NO, Puerto Rico, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Botijas - La Vega - Barrancas - Carro
- Map Area ID: AREA18.2518.1875-66.375-66.3125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW18.25-66.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE18.25-66.3125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW18.1875-66.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE18.1875-66.3125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 18.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 18.1875
- Western map edge Longitude: -66.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -66.3125
Approaches to San Juan Harbor (25669-1) by NOAA
Bahia de Fajardo and Approaches (25667-21) by NOAA