Topo map 010O13 Sable Island, 1:50,000 scale
010O13 Sable Island NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-010O13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-010O
- Map ID also known as: 010O13, 10O13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Nova Scotia, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 010O13 Sable Island covers the following places:
- East Point - East Spit - Île de Sable - Sable Island - Lake Wallace - Refuge d'oiseaux de l'Île-de-Sable - Refuge d'oiseaux migrateurs de l'Île-de-Sable - Sable Island Bird Sanctuary - Sable Island Migratory Bird Sanctuary
Expulsion of the French Acadians by McElfresh Map Co.
Halifax, Dartmouth and Area Street Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation